We have the plane tickets. We have the SPWF (Steampunk World’s Fair) tickets. We are going to New Jersey baby!
In May, my best friend and I will be meeting up with my family at the Steampunk World’s Fair. Here the five of us converge on one place at one time. Watch out for goggles, time travel, robots, parasols, and so much awesomeness I’m vibrating with excitement and giddy for the endless possibilities.
On our list of things to do while in good old NJ:
- Eat White Castle cheeseburgers at least one meal each day
- Eat at the Golden Coral Diner which is just down the road and has the best pickles and coleslaw in the entire world
- Eat Dunkin Donuts because Reno just doesn’t have any
- Eat pizza. NJ isn’t as good as NY pizza, but its not a bad second place.
- Drink absinth
- Drink more absinth
…so far everything has to do with food and drink.
- Buy a new corset
- Hit people with sticks (No really. I hope they have Bartitsu classes again this year.)
- Go to every author’s lecture and make them sign books and talk to them about writing
- Wear lots of feathers (I will wear my (currently in process) Steampunk Witchdoctor costume)